Friday, May 1, 2015

RONE Award Nomination

by Patricia Kiyono

It’s the first of the month, which means that it’s my turn to blog here! I’ve been terribly unreliable during the last year, despite reminders on my calendar. I wonder why? Normally I’m quite diligent about my commitments. But writing in general has been a struggle lately. Fortunately, I have some awesome news to share, and I even remembered in time to post here!
My novella Searching for Lady Luck has been nominated for a RONE Award. RONE stands for Reward of Novel Excellence and it’s presented by InD’Tale Magazine for “Spotlighting the very best and rewarding excellence in the Indie and Small Publishing Industry.”  In other words, books like mine, published by small, primarily ebook publishing houses.

To be nominated for a RONE Award, a book needs to be reviewed by an InD’Tale reviewer during the previous year and receive four or five stars. Voting takes place online in small chunks, with different categories. The novella category is up for votes May 4 through 10, so I’ll be asking for your votes through the GRRWG loop as well as on Facebook! This is the same book that won Cover of the Month earlier this year, and it’s one of my favorites. I’m so glad it’s getting this awesome recognition!
Click on the cover to read more!

No comments: