Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Debating on What to Write

My monthly blog post always makes me wonder "what" to write about. This week there is a plethora of stuff to write about. Our nation is in turmoil (again), a promising young star died unexpectedly, and a royal baby is due to be born at any minute.  All of which got me thinking of children.

Much debate is going on regarding a high-profile case. I am seeing friends (some with kids, some not) from across the globe debating about the outcome. There is one interesting theme underlying all the debate, with one point that we all can agree on: No parent should ever have to suffer the loss of a child, and sympathy is overflowing for those who have.

It all gives me hope, and I am thankful to live in a country where people are truly free to express their opinion and talk about the elephants in the room.

No comments: