Sunday, May 19, 2013

May

This is my absolute favorite time of year! Two years ago I chose it as my wedding month because I love it so much.

I'm probably in over my head, but I started a huge garden for the sheer joy of planting something, nurturing it, and watching it grow (not too different from writing when you think about it). I think I was also a bit giddy that winter and the spring flooding came to an end. May is my New Years. The date in my mind that offers new beginnings.

It brings sunshine, hope, and beauty....a little of which I thought I'd share with you today.












Happy Spring!!





2 comments:

Patricia Kiyono said...

What a beautiful garden! I like May, too. Especially now that I'm not teaching on an elementary school schedule and I'm done for the summer. Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Carissa's Musings said...

Love the garden, can't wait to get moved and get mine in.