Sunday, April 14, 2013

What happens at GRRWG Meetings...

by Joselyn Vaughn

So I was really lazy this month about coming up with a blog topic and then it dawned on me. I could do a cheater blog and just post pictures from our April meeting. If you haven't been, they're a lot of fun and I wish I could fit more into my schedule.

It's amazing to be in a room full of authors, especially when they are sharing member news. Each person shares exciting news about upcoming releases or what they've been working on. It's very encouraging to see how industrious everyone has been in the last month.

If that wasn't enough to entice you to come, there's good food.
There's a little something for everyone. Sandwiches, salads, 

and enchiladas!

I neglected to take any pictures of the desserts, but there was a mudpie that looked absolutely divine. So I'll leave that to your imagination.

Besides that you get to learn about writing. Yesterday, we heard about archetypes and how they can form characters. It certainly helped me think about what it would take for a character to act outside of their normal behaviors.

Hope you can join us for the next meeting on May 11.

I have a new book coming on May 21 called Climbing Heartbreak HillYou can also purchase my other books at AmazonBarnes and NobleAll Romance eBooksBookstrand and Smashwords

2 comments:

Tess Grant said...

Sorry I missed it! Hope to see you next month.

WS Gager said...

My sandwich was delicious! The presentation was even better. Many thanks to Professor Sandy.
Wendy
W.S. Gager