Friday, April 5, 2013

What do you think of a Facebook Phone?

By W. S. Gager
I'm typing this blog on my phone while going through the hills of West Virginia. Isn't technology great? Was reading that Facebook is coming out with their own phone to increase ad selling and connect with the younger generation. Would I want that? I admit keeping in contact is easy with a smart phone that also corrects my spelling mistakes. However Facebook is addicting. Huge chunks of time disappear. Would I want to make that easier to happen? What do you think?

On another note I have a new book out. A Case of Volatile Deeds. Check it out.

5 comments:

WS Gager said...

Here is a link to my book that didn't work. Guess my phone isn't as smart as it thinks or maybe it is me. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BHOH4QG/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1365174877&sr=8-2&pi=SL75

Patricia Kiyono said...

Congratulations on the new release! I agree technology is wonderful, but Facebook is very addicting. I need to be very strict with myself sometimes!

WS Gager said...

Thanks Patty. Nice to know I'm not alone.
Wendy

J.C. Hanks said...

Nope, no Facebook phone for me...I'm trying to avoid ads, not get more on my phone.

Congrats on the new release!

WS Gager said...

I'm with you J.C. The ads are so overwhelming!
Wendy