Friday, January 4, 2013

Goals, goals, goals!

by Andrea Dickinson

Yep, it's that time of year again. Time to set goals for the new year. Time to write down what we hope to achieve in the next twelve months because there is power in writing down and posting your plans where you can see them and be reminded of what you plan to accomplish.

I'm looking forward to good things in 2013. The second book in my City Hearts series, Philadelphia Storm, will be released May 1, and I will be attending two major conferences to further my education and promote my work.

If you are in the Kansas City area the first week of May, please stop by the Romantic Times Conference and find me among the several hundred authors! LOL Likewise, if you are in Atlanta in July, you can (try to) find me at the Romance Writer's of America Conference!

How about you? What are your goals, plans, expectations for the new year? What are you excitedly looking forward to?

2 comments:

Stephanie Michels, author said...

I've set a couple of writing goals for the new year, mainly spending time each day on the two current works. Have to keep the momentum going.

I'm attending RT in May as well. Still deciding on a second conference. Maybe I'll do a mystery related one.

Hope others post their goals, too!

Carissa's Musings said...

I would love to do some of the conferences, just not sure which would be best and the logistics, etc. Maybe I need to go check it out again.