Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry, Merry!

I've been trying to figure out something brilliant to blog about today.  Something spectacular that everyone would read and love.  But honestly, I'm enjoying sitting on my butt in my jammies that I've been in since last night.  I've been watching reruns on tv with my mom, reading fanfic on my nook, snuggling with the furkids, and napping whenever the mood comes on. :)  It's been a wonderful lazy day!

So instead of some well thought out prose, I'm just going to wish you happy holidays!  I hope you're having a great day no matter what you do or don't celebrate, and that you've done something great for yourself today.

See you next year!
Kel
http://coffeeandprozac.wordpress.com

1 comment:

Patricia Kiyono said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Kelsey!