Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

My favorite movies are romantic comedies (and that is what I try to write. I hope others find them funny as well.) There's the excitement of love, quirky characters and great one-liners.

Here are some of my favorite lines from my favorite romantic comedies. Take a guess at which movies they are from. I'll post the answers this evening.

1. "Well I really wouldn't care to scratch your surface, Mr. Kralik, because I know exactly what I'd find. Instead of a heart, a hand-bag. Instead of a soul, a suitcase. And instead of an intellect, a cigarette lighter... which doesn't work."

2. "A hundred and fifty-two stitches from his nose job. The number of his souvenir shot glasses that he's collected in his travels."

3. "Perhaps Mr. Collins has a cousin."

4. "It's beltacular."

5. "You killed our love fern."

6. "And he's a Christian."

7. "When people tell me they are happy, my ass begins to twitch."


Happy guessing! Hope you have a wonderful day. 

5 comments:

Joselyn Vaughn said...

Here are the answers:
1. Shop around the Corner
2. You've Got Mail
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Two Weeks Notice
5. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
6. Love Actually
7. French Kiss

Tess Grant said...

I got #3--whoot! But that was it...pretty sad.

Joselyn Vaughn said...

So that just means you have to watch the rest of them. :-)

Patricia Kiyono said...

Don't feel bad, Tess. I got NONE!

Andrea Dickinson said...

I got #3, too!

I knew #5 was familiar, but I looked at the answer before I figured it out. :D