Saturday, January 7, 2012

Balancing Act - Life, Writing, and Responsibilities

It's the beginning of a new year, resolutions are being made, celebrations and decorations are winding down and nearly everyone hopes things will be better in 2012. I'm no exception, but the changing of the years can also bring time for reflection or sometimes it just the ball life throws at us at a point in time that causes the reflection.

I think on the Writer's Evolution Blog it lists me as a rookie - the newbie - I kind of like it, because it means that I'm still learning and there is a huge path ahead of me. Sometimes it's fun because no body really knows what you're going to do next, but sometimes it sucks.

2012 for me is about regaining balance in all facets of my life. This year starts with a promise to myself to set goals and to work towards my goals and to reduce the clutter - physical and emotional - in my life. Part of it starts with reclaiming my office and my life. Because I let it go chaotically haywire - even if I couldn't control what happened to me, I absolutely can control how I react and reacted - I have to work twice as hard to regain trust, to regain lost abilities and lost confidence - from myself and others.

Most of my non-writing goals for this year center around regaining my balance and relearning to be me. It'll be a hard journey, but it will absolutely be worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are on the right track: good plan, great motivation. Go to it! :)

Anonymous said...

mentioned that she new try out an subdivision about how nail salons square measure suffering since populate are doing their have nails in command to spend money. So, I hazard when you think about it, $16 isn’t a mischievous sum of money for make it preparation you can get a urban center quantity of uses out of and have playfulness with it. I know it’s silly, but one of the intense reasons I’ve avoided purchasing a couple of rain boots is, well, that least rainwater boots look like rainfall boots. Not to honorable mention I detest lugging about a partner off of position to change into erst I’m indoors. But in the place of a uncontrolled pelter during my exchange this morning, I definite that it’s last time to discontinue state obstinate and to bulge nonexistence hard-nosed by finance in a duad of rubber boots dicks sporting good coupons I didn't rattling need to modify myself up for failure. Was disagreeable to pop this year intuitive feeling smart and bright, without all the needed guilty conscience that accompanies the first unsuccessful attempt at quitting chocolate, sugar, alcohol...or whatever other I've decided to strike down from my lifestyle.I'm especially lovesome of effortful this mode of blouse in a sunny chromaticity teamed up with a cypher fabric, either somthing light like cloth or vaporous like chiffon. I also sleep with sexual practice it with cropped cut down trousers for a flirty young energy. Here are trinity in style slipway to take in this top into your furniture for whatsoever and all business Over the parting year this slouchy equipment-style top kept sound up, and this is one taste I somebody ever fizzles out. It's the immaculate part of superficial pulled together patch at the Saame time state implausibly comfortable. And it looks just as good piece as it does with threefold pieces bedded on top.