Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's My Birthday!

Normally I don't prepare anything special for my birthday and am disappointed when the day isn't even a normal day.  It's usually one of those days where everything is a little bit off.  The kids are crabbier. They have extra poopy diapers.  The dogs are whinier and everything that can have a bump in it will.

This year I'm attempting to avert that scenario. I'm going to celebrate and try to plan for good things, so the rest of it doesn't stand out. I'm having a party and you're all invited. I'm doing a big giveaway, so check out my blog for details. (http://joselynvaugh.blogspot.com)

And if worse comes to worse, Grandma and Grandpa are coming so I won't have to deal with the bumps alone.

Hope you have a great day.

3 comments:

Patricia Kiyono said...

Thank goodness for Grandma and Grandpa! I wouldn't have survived without them. Have a wonderful birthday.

Tess Grant said...

Grandma helps us out a lot! Have a great day.

Joselyn Vaughn said...

It was a pretty good day! Even got my hair done. Woohoo!