Monday, April 25, 2011

Time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin............gone


Where does my time go? It has gone on vacation with my energy.
I have so much to do that I forget what I'm so pose to do because I'm so tired and I get nothing done. Like blogging. I checked for last months blog because I couldn't remember what I blogged about and it wasn't there. Someone skipped right over me.
My doctor and drum instructor keep telling me I need to find a way to relax and sleep at night. How? My mind is to jumbled. So I decided I need to so some spring cleaning in there and let some things go.
The way I'm doing that is by meditating. I try to meditate at night after everyone is asleep. Some weeks I only do it one night. Other weeks I have meditated every night. It has made a difference with my sleep. I actually sleep better the nights I meditate.
Which in turn I feel more alert and awake during the day.
So my goal for the next 30 days is to meditate five days a weeks for about thirty minutes each time to regain my time back and get some things done.
Have or do any of you meditate?

1 comment:

chocoaddict said...

I've never tried it, but if it helps you sleep without taking meds, it's got to be a good thing. Maybe I'll try it.

Patty