Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hello! I'm a new member of Grand Rapids Region Writers Group, and I am working on a couple of Young Adult novels. I've been working with my critique group for over a year now, and in that time a few authors have been published. I have found that due to circumstances beyond their control their published work has not been promoted very well. I contacted the Grand Rapids Public Library and asked them if they would be willing to host a book fair. They were enthusiastic about this idea and a date of October 15th has been selected for the event. If you are a published author and would like to participate in the event, please send me an e-mail. My e-mail address is lisa.orchard1@hotmail. com. I am looking forward to working with you! Lisa Orchard

1 comment:

chocoaddict said...

Welcome, Lisa! Thanks for providing such a great opportunity for our published members.

Patty K