- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¾ Apple Flavored Libby’s Juicy Juice
- 2 tps cornstarch
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
1. Spray a large skillet with vegetable cooking spray. Heat over medium heat.
2. Add chicken breasts. Cook 8-10 minutes or until tender, turning to brown evenly.
3. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
4. In a small bowl, combine lime juice, apple juice, cornstarch and bouillon cube. Add to skillet and cook, stirring, until thick. Spoon over chicken to serve.
This recipe and many more can be found in the Dinner on a Deadline Cookbook.